Our office is now open. The following guidelines have been put in place to help stop COVID-19 transmission in our office.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our policies.
- Increased cleaning & disinfection in boardrooms, common areas, and high traffic areas.
- Hand Sanitizer available to use in boardrooms and common areas.
- Proper social distancing in all spaces with barriers and other precautions.
- Online Covid-19 Self Declaration form required for all persons entering our offices.
- Face coverings required in all common areas outside the boardrooms. [PPE available]
- Reduced traffic with limited bookings.
- Increased video conferencing enabled boardrooms.
- Only essential personnel/no unnecessary visitors and guests.
- Coffee and water available under guidelines. Pre-packaged snacks and fruit available. We will not be providing lunch.
- Washrooms are public and not maintained by Barrie Reporting. Use at your own discretion.
We offer a pleasant, neutral environment where your clients can feel comfortable. Complimentary snacks and beverages available throughout the day. Whatever the need be, our friendly staff will always take the extra step to provide for your comfort and accessibility to all of our services.
BARRIE REPORTING & transcription services offers invaluable support to the legal sector with accurate recording of all proceedings and providing dependable and timely transcripts.
We pride ourselves on offering a broad base of experience that you can rely on to produce high quality results, whether it be in the court reporting area or meeting your transcription needs.